Monochrome Pop

Monochrome is trending & why not? Black & white is the classic that can never go out of fashion.While people are combining all the blacks & whites together, i thought of adding color pops of red & blue with a Red bag , blue statement neckpiece & a blue denim waist.The rest as you can see is MONOCHROME :)






My favorite find from ONLY, the denim waist is a companion i never want to part with.Invest in a denim waist and make any outfit look Cool! I wore it here & here.
See the luminous skin? Its the Oriflame VEry Me Peach me perfect with microshimmers .There is absolutely no editing done to this photo & you can see how flawless the skin looks! Read about it here.
The Statement neckpiece can add so much to a look.The piece worn here was bought from Colaba in the year 2010 and i have ween wanting to share it ever since! Its never too late right?
Monochrome shoes from TASHI add oomph to any outfit paired with it! The Red leather bag is my newest addition from the treasure trove called DHARAVI


I chirp on Twitter.
Connect with me on Facebook for more photos,tips etc.
My Daily style on Stylepile .


6 comments:

  1. Very chic... Monochrome is my favourite too... The red bag is very classy... Great Pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Many more monochrome twists coming up on the blog! Stay tuned :)

      Delete
  2. Ila, you skin really look fantastic. Looking radiant. And I love love LOVE the bag. Looking lovely.
    Amena.
    Fashionopolis
    Connect On Facebook
    Talk On Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Yea, that oriflame very me peach perfect just rocked!

      Delete
  3. love the pop of color, Ila! and you are right about the denim vest, its a must-have in any gals closet :)
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and great pop of red with the bag.Do visit my blog and if u like follow on GFC and bloglovin and i'll follow you back :-)
    Steph xoxo
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Each time I see your comment, My day is made. Drop me a note :)

Love,
ila

Popular Posts

© The Fleamarket Queen, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena